Guess you figured I am going to tell you!
First, I am not speaking of the processed vinegar like Heinz…I am referring to RAW Apple Cider Vinegar.
It is not processed. it still has the “Mother of Vinegar“.
What is the “Mother“? The” Mother” of vinegar is dark, cloudy, sediment which naturally occurs as connected strand-like chains of protein enzyme molecules. It provides you with the many health benefits. The “Mother” is only found in raw unfiltered apple cider vinegar. Bragg is the best company.
Raw Apple Cider Vineger contains:
- Potassiun– 11mg in 1Tbsp-potassium helps to prevent bittle teeth, hair,and runny noses
- Pectin– helps to regulate blood prerssure and reduce cholesterol
- Malic Acid– give the vineger the properties of being anti-viral, anti-bacterical, and anti- fungal
- Calcium– helps create strong bones and teeth
- Ash- give vingar its alkaline property which aids your body in maintaining proper ph level for a healthy alkaline state
- Acetic Acid– this acid seems to slow the digestion of starch which can help to lower the rise in glucose that occurs after meals
- One tablespoon of Raw Apple Cider Vineger mixed in 4 ozs of putified water after a meal has been used as as natural replacement for toxic heart burn medications.
- Apple cider vineger may help with bowl irregularity
- Helps clear up skin conditions and blemishes giving a smoother texture and complextion
- Apple Cider vineger may also help with your joints and stiffness
- Helps with restless legs and cramping. works within seconds
I am positive there are many more benefits I did not mention.
So how does one take apple cider vineger? Some take a shot straight. That can be harsh. In a glass you can mix 2 tsp with 8 oz purified water and to taste 1 to 2 tsp organic honey, 100% maple syrup or organic molasses. Another way is to add 2 Tb of vinegar in a gallon of purified water and organic honey to suit your taste. Be sure to shake up the bottle of your raw vinegar, to get the mother in your drink.
Toast to your health.
Raw Apple Cider Vineger can help your energy, strengthen your immune system and much more.
I work in a Health Food Store and have spoken to many senior citizens who have taking apple cider vinegar for YEARS and all say they feel great, especially the joints! Too many say the same thing. My conclusion… Must be good for you!
Dont forget your pets.
All the vitimins , minerals and other nutrients will improve your dogs health. Especically if you doggie only gets fed dry food. To use in food (fresh food is best) 1 tsp for small dogs 1 Tbs for medium to large.
Your best friend will thank you!!